Saturday, August 29, 2015

Reading Response Parris Goebel

In the new literacy I am learning about Parris Goebel.
I am very proud of me picking this person because I love to dance.
This is what she looks like and her is a reading response about Parris Goebel.

Reading Response 1- Love Literacy Groups


Your name: Mya Wallace


Who have you picked for your artist?
Parris Goebel


Why did you pick this artist (explain your reasons well)?
Because I like to dance and she is a dancer (hip hop) and that she is very good and she is great to watch.


Include a picture of your artist
Image result for parris goebel


Include 4 facts you have learned about your artist from your first reading
  1. She does not see her family that much
  2. At just 22 Parris was a dancer
  3. She is in ReQuest dance crew
  4. She performs on stage with her crew




No comments:

Post a Comment