Monday, June 13, 2016

I proud

This is my I proud. An Iproud is what your best learning is.
My Best Learning


This is my Iproud/ Panama's plastic bottle village.
Panama's Plastic Bottle Village
WALT ask effective questions
Here is the article on Dogo News.


  1. Read the article together. Try and ask questions as you read to help you understand.
  2. Watch the video after you have read it. Discuss any questions you have.
  3. Play the vocabulary game. Take a screenshot when you have completed the word find. Insert it here.
word search.png
  1. Choose three words from the vocabulary game. Find their meanings and write them below.


Words
Mean
Polymer
It is a noun and it is the things they make the plastic bottles out off.
Pristine
It is an adjective and it is perfect (pure)
Entrepreneur
It is a noun and it is someone that manages and organizes stuff.


  1. Ask five effective questions (using what / why / how / where / when / who?) which help you and others to understand the article.


Questions
  1. When would it finish?
  2. Why were they doing that?
  3. How long do they take to finish?
  4. What other methods do they use?
  5. Where are they building the tower?

I am proud of this because it was very fun and because you got to learn words that you did not know about and you got to ask questions that go with the article that we read.  


My biggest challenge was to find what the words mean. Because I had no idea what thee even meant.



No comments:

Post a Comment