Thursday, August 18, 2016

My Te reo passion project.

This is my passion project it was to do Te reo, we got to pick what ever we wanted.  So now I can have a speak with a Te reo person have a look at my video.



Passion Projects Reflection


Please answer all of the following questions


Describe your passion project. What was your learning in it? What were you trying to produce?
I made flash cards with te reo words on it and did a video with me pronouncing the words and what they mean, My learning for it was to learn different words.


How far did you get with your passion project? What would have helped you to get further?
I had finished the hole passion project but if I didn't finished it I would have to manage distraction.


What was the most challenging part of your passion project?
To pronounce the words right.


What was surprising about your passion project?
That I got it in time and that I got to learn about my culture.


Did you follow your plan well? Why or why not?
I sort of followed it for what I was doing but I changed some of the words. .


Which learning muscles did you use the most while you were working on your passion project? How did you use each one?
My managing distractions because there were sewing machines going on. But I don’t think I used all of them.


Which learning muscles did you find difficult to stretch during passion project time?
Collaboration because there was no one to help me with it because I was the only one doing Te Reo.


Include a picture/embedded link to your passion project


If you were allowed to pick a new passion project, what would you choose and why?
Dance because that was my other choice and because I love it too.


What was your favourite part of passion projects?
Learning to speak it so now I can say some Maori words.





No comments:

Post a Comment